unique dancers

Discussion about the Parade how to enter and when.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

unique dancers

Unread postby dancer78 » Nov 17 2015, 10:39 am

i have a dance team i would like to enter the mardi gras parade this year i would love information how to enter thanks
dancer78
New Flocker
New Flocker

Re: unique dancers

Unread postby Weborah » Nov 19 2015, 03:27 pm

The SPLL Board Members allow existing Krewes, this includes walking/dancing groups, to re-enter the Parade each year. The city-parish limits the number of floats in the parade. If there are openings for new Krewes, an announcement will be made on the website (www.spanishtownmardigras.com) and emails will be sent to groups on the waiting list giving them instructions on how/when new Krewe applications will be accepted. SPLL Board Members will then choose from the applicants and fill any open positions. Please keep in mind there is a very long waiting list, and very few new Krewes have been added over the past several years. We will add your group to the waiting list.

If you are interested in riding with an existing Krewe you can try joining the forum and posting that you are looking for a Krewe with openings for riders.

Join our newsletter at http://www.spanishtownmardigras.com/subscription.htm to stay up-to-date on important news.

Thank you for your interest,
SPLL Board

aka Weborah
Weborah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Parade Entry