MONTHLY FLOCKERS GET TOGETHER

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Unread postby Gilfish » Nov 08 2006, 11:40 am

MONTHLY FLOCKER NIGHT OUT

The Chimes East ( Coursey Blvd.)
November 25th, 2006
5:00pm till

Please post a reply or email me if you are going to attend so we can find someone to save tables and chairs. Since this is the weekend after Thanksgiving I do not know who will be in town.

However, it would be a good time to have a Flockers Night Out since we all are starting to shake the cobb webs out from last years season and beginning to catch the spirit for the 2007 Spanishtown Mardi Gras season.

Who is ready to get the 2007 Spanishtown Season started. Let me hear from you.

Gilfish

[unconfirmed information removed by Weborah]
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Jan 07 2007, 09:40 pm

Well, it was not one of our normal monthly Flockers night out get togethers since we have shut them down till after the Spanish Town Mardi Gras season. However, it was a large turn out to see the transfer of power from our beloved and wonderful outgoing Queen for 2006 D'Aaron to the new Queen on the block for 2007 Roxanne. Many great memories of the previous season were discussed. While discussions of what could be done for the 2007 season. There was not a lack of either food or alcohol and by the end of the night the new queens head was high in the clouds and her feet and legs were not working very good. Many thanks to our waitress Kelly who did a wonderful job at keeping all the food and alcohol coming. Also we thank the manager of The Chimes East for his assistance in crowning the new queen. I would also like to personally thank everyone who came out and made the evening a lot of fun and full of memories that Queen Roxanne will never forget. Well at least the first part of the night. She may not remember a lot of the second half of the evening.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Flockin' nite out.....

Unread postby Artsy » Jan 29 2007, 04:00 pm

I couldn't help but post this.........From here until the parade it's a continual FLOCKIN' EVERY NIGHT OUT! The last time I partayed like this was "this time" last year....... ALL HAIL QUEEN ROCKY! You're doing a GREAT job!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Jan 29 2007, 08:51 pm

D'Aaron how right you are. There is no season like Spanish Town Mardi Gras. It has already been 2 months of partying our butts off and geting things prepared for all the events. Look forward to every moment for the next 3 weeks. Yes, it is crunch time a lot of work going on but we are having fun every minute. I understand that there are still a lot of flamingos in the lake. I agree that Queen Rocky is doing good so far. However, it is because she has had the help and instruction from a couple of great former queens you and Laura. Hail not only to the current Royalty but also to all the former royalty that has stayed active and a driving force to continue to improve the best event in Baton Rouge.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

MARCH 17th, 2007 Monthly Flockers Night Out

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 13 2007, 08:40 pm

Another Spanish Town Mardi Gras season draws to a close and what a successful season it was thanks :thanks: to the S.P.L.L. Board :cheers: . :stop: Now, that the work is over and we do not have to prepare floats for the parade or get everything ready for the ball it is time to sit down and relax so come on out to the:

"MONTHLY FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT"

at

The Chimes East (on Coursey Blvd.)
March 17th, 2007
5 p.m. till

So after the St. Patrick's Day Parade come on out for some drinks :beer: , food, friendship :grouphug: and fun :roflmao: . Tell and hear stories from this years Mardi Gras season.

This is open to anyone looking for an evening of fun with friends.

Please, email me or post here so we will know how many are planning on attending so that we can try to acquire enough chairs and tables for everyone.

Look forward to seeing you there. Just look for Flessie the Pink Flamingo on the table and don't forget to wear pink :smt050 , flamingos and/or krewe shirts.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Previous

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together