MONTHLY FLOCKERS GET TOGETHER

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Live @ 5

Unread postby Artsy » Sep 27 2006, 10:24 am

Hey Gil,
Who's playing at Live@5 this friday? I might can make it....depending on how much of me is left after work.. (we're crazy busy!)
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Sep 27 2006, 10:47 am

D'Aaron

Playing this week at Live after Five ( 5pm - 8pm) in the Galvez Plaza ( behind the old state capitol) is "Red Beans and Rice Review" who perform Clasic Rock & Roll. Roxanne says they are a great band as are all the bands. Someone with Live after Five is doing a great job picking the bands. We would enjoy seeing you as well as everyone there. they usually have food but only have Budwiser beers. You can bring your own beverages as we plan on doing. We will be trying to get there early to claim a spot. there are places to sit but we bring our own chairs.

just FYI the remainder of the Live at Five schedule is

Cam Pyle Oct 6th (party mix music) they are always good
Dash Rip Rock Oct. 13th ( Rock a Billy)
Rockin Doopsie Oct. 20th (Zydeco)
Chris Leblanc Oct. 27th (Southern Roots Rock)
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

October flocking

Unread postby Artsy » Oct 13 2006, 03:02 pm

Gilfish,

This month's flocking will be on Oct. 14th or Oct.21st.......? The STLA meeting is Oct 15th and usually the flocking is the same weekend, but this time the third sunday is on the 15th and the third saturday is on the 21st.... I know I'm making it more confusing than is should be, but what can I say?? I't more FUN that way!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Oct 14 2006, 12:43 am

Artsy,

We were talking about moving the flocking and having a costume halloween flocking at our place (on I believe the 28th). I will have to get coonfacecat to confirm. We just got back in from Live after Five (Dash Rip Rock), Happys, Hooters and the Fox and Hound a very good evening with lots of activities.
I will get back to you in by the end of the weekend about the date and time of the flocking.

Gilfish
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby Artsy » Oct 17 2006, 12:22 pm

I'd LOVE to come, but we'll be in New Orleans visiting Henri and going to the VooDOO fest...... I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers! Tell Coonface to shoot a shot of Jager for me, and we'll do the same in New Orleans....
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Oct 20 2006, 11:46 am

LIVE AFTER FIVE - tonight is Rockin Doopsie (Zydeco)
Free concert at Galvez Plaza from 5pm to 8pm
Coonfacecat & I will be there to enjoy. Looks like the evening is shaping up to be a good one.
There is a Budwiser beer vendor, Coke soda vendor and a couple of food vendors.
Areas to watch, Listen and enjoy friendships. Oh by the way there is an area where you can also
dance.

Hope to see you there.

Gilfish
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Live at 5

Unread postby Artsy » Oct 24 2006, 02:17 pm

Gil and Foxanne.....

We're delaying our road trip to NOLa so we can see Chris play.... I haven't seen him an AGES and LOVE his music! I'll be there, Kerry'll be there, and I'll try and talk Sherigirl and D'Ani into coming....
Then we're down for the count to leave early AM for the VOODoo fest.... Y'all have fun saturday at your "flockin' Halloween partay and see you when we get back.......
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

PreviousNext

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together