MONTHLY FLOCKERS GET TOGETHER

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Unread postby jen* » Mar 28 2006, 10:46 pm

Hi y'all.

My hubby and I are pretty new to the area. (We got here just about 4 weeks before Katrina tried to do her worst.) We made the ball and parade and had enormous fun at both events, even in the rain! My question is this...must we be members of the SPLL to attend such events as the monthly get togethers? We would love to meet all of you. Your posts in these forums keep me highly entertained for hours.

jen*
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

You dont have to be a member

Unread postby aeonicos » Mar 29 2006, 07:45 am

jen*

The only requirement to attend the MONTHLY FLOCKERS GET TOGETHER is the desire for attaining PINK PERFECTION! All who travel the GREAT PINK PATH are seeking true enlightenment of the GREAT PINK ONE!

Seriously though, come on out and enjoy. The purpose of the monthly get together is to continue the wonderful freindships we have made throughout the season. Why wait until Mardi Gras to see your friends again. There are of course Spanishtown events throughout the year, and new traditions are likely to pop up here and there.

So come on out and MEET THE FLOCKERS!

See ya there
ric
aeonicos
Flocker
Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 29 2006, 01:08 pm

aeonicos, I could not have said it better.

Jen* I would enjoy for you and your husband to come out for an evening of fun \:D/ We will be the ones in Spanish Town t-shirts, flamingo attire and/or group in mostly pink :smt050 . You will probably not have any trouble finding us as we will probable be the loud group that draws attention. I can not say how many :smt102 people will be there, as it is just a time to get together and have fun, but I know that coonfacecat and I will be there. I also would think that aeomicos and koolbreze28 will be there as well. Hope to see Artsy, Chief of Operations, weborah, webster, JuMagGafanny and anyone in the flock all others are also welcome. The location, date and time of each meeting will alway be posted in this forum and the group will decide when and where to have the next flockers get together.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby GRHM » Apr 04 2006, 08:44 am

We plan to make the next one. It sounds like a great time to be had. and for the record I got my around the world T-Shirt last week.
GRHM
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Hey Rt Han Man

Unread postby Artsy » Apr 04 2006, 09:11 am

Congrats! You need to let DaniB know this...... she'll be so JEALOUS! I know she's working on her's, but almost couldn't get thru IRELAND...... something about the ones she drank tasted like "gizzards, sweat, and shrooms"..... as she put it " Too EARTHY"... hahaha!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby GRHM » Apr 04 2006, 09:17 am

That sounds more like the Scotland beers... I started again thinking about trying my 12 step process again. Got toooo dam expencive last time. and the spud looked great.
GRHM
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Queen07 » Apr 04 2006, 09:50 am

Conrats GHRM! :smt026 It's sounds like fun! I'm planning on doing the same! I really kinda dreading the super thick style milk shakes...but hey........If I have to just Hold the nose and it's all over....went to Europe many years ago and did over 100 different Flavors....Beer form Hell (Hails from Germany) was quite nasty,,,then we found out you add it to juice! ..looking forward to the 22nd! Hey DaniB .....ya ready...huummm as a matter af fact we will be at The Chimes for Lunch!
Foxanne
Queen07
Queen 2007
Queen 2007

PreviousNext

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together