Flockers Monthly Night out III

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Re: Flockers Monthly Night out III

Unread postby chas smythe » Mar 26 2008, 08:14 pm

hey flockers,

I would like to cordially invte ya'll next year to the city park lakes flocking party...but shhhhh...we have to be covert,will bring plenty of food & beverages for all,can't wait till then,,,
peace
Chas
chas smythe
New Flocker
New Flocker

May 10th Flocking - Bus trip to Fred's in Mamou

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 30 2008, 09:18 pm

Want to thank everyone who showed up for the Monthly Flockers Night Out on Saturday the 22nd. What fun :dancegirls: we had.
There are a few photos on the Stations website.

NOW WHAT IS NEXT? The future flocking May 10th will be to Fred's in Mamou.

The Krewe of BierBog has been talking for a while about getting a bus excursion together to go party at Fred's in Mamou.
Fred's is a small bar that is one of the top places to visit in that part of the state They are only open on Saturday mornings
from 8am till 1 pm in the afternoon. They have a live cajun band and broadcast a live cajun radio show. They are not open at all during the rest of the week. It is a fun bar and people from all over the state ,country and from around the world go
there

We have secured a bus company that will take us for a reasonable price there and back.
Now what I would like to know is who would like to go.

There will be 40 spaces available at $40 per rider. This will include the bus fare there and back,
sausage biscuit breakfast, bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers and beer on bus there and any leftover drinks on the way back.
We will be having lunch in Mamou or at a place on the way back and that lunch expense will be on you.

The date we will be going is TRIP TO FRED'S IN MAMOU
Date: May 10, 2008
Depart Baton Rouge at: 6:00am
Departing from: The old Comp USA store
parking lot at the Mall of Louisiana.
Arrive in Mamou around: 7:30 to 8:00am

Depart Mamou: around 2pm
Arrive in Baton Rouge around: 3:30 to 4:00pm

There are about 25 spaces left on the bus at this time. So if you want to go you need to contact me
as soon as possible as there will be only 1 bus and all seats will be sold on a first come first pay basis.

We plan on people wearing their Krewe shirts or something pink or tropical.

Ok, Who's ready to party!!!!!!!
If you are then you need to contact me now to reserve your seat or seats. You can either post a response here or send me a private message with the number and names of people that want to go along with email and contact phone numbers so that we can get in touch with you as well as send you future information on this and other flockings.
Last edited by Gilfish on Mar 30 2008, 09:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to try to get the May 10th notice visible to more people
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby gjp605 » Apr 02 2008, 07:06 am

Sounds like this is the trip to be on. What a great place to go! Sign me and Jeanette up for two spots.
gjp605
New Flocker
New Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Apr 02 2008, 09:31 am

gjp605 you have been signed up :smt023 for two seats on the bus :thanks: . the seats are filling up However, you two have insured that you will be on this fun trip to FRED's in MAMOU. Know that you all will have a great :roflmao3: time. Just a reminder that the trip cost is $40 per person and that gets you the round trip, drinks ( Bloody Mary's, Screwdrivers and beer) while the supply lasts. We will also have sausage biscuts on the bus for the trip there. What a great time to talk :grouphug: about the Spanish Town Mardi Gras events :boobs: :banhump.gif that happened during the 2008 season or just partying :party: and having a fun time. We will be leaving from the Comp USA parking lot at the Mall of Louisiana at 6am on May 10th and you should be back to you car around 3:30 - 4pm. Please spead the word :wavesmile: and let's fill the bus up and show eveyone who knows how to have a good time. This trip will be the May Monthly Flockers Night Out. What happens on the bus trip :censored: stays on the bus trip. It will be a morning filled with :celebrate: :beer: :whee: :smt035 :roflmao:

JUST WANT TO TELL ANYONE READING THIS POST
This is open to :anyone: Yes, anyone can attend this trip. The only condition is that you like to have a good :hoorah: time.

So :stop:, think about it and then drop a post here telling me that you are ready to have a good time and I will reserve your seat or seats. However, do not wait too long as there are only 40 seats available and half of those have already filled in the short time that we have announced this trip.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby DisplacedFlamingo » Apr 10 2008, 03:10 pm

So is there going to be a get together for April or is the April Flocker's Night Out being surpassed for the Mamou trip? *sigh* Sorry I've been away from the forums but things got busy after the parade :( :( :beer:
Formerly FlamingoCaesar of spanishtownmardigras.com
DisplacedFlamingo
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Apr 10 2008, 04:07 pm

The May trip to Mamou will be the May Flockers Monthly Get Together. Should be a lot of fun. Keep a close eye out on this forum and I will try to get sonething out at the beginning of mext week. Trying to get through a wedding this weekend and all my time is geared toward that.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby Rosie P. » Sep 09 2008, 01:33 pm

Hope everybody fared well during Gustav...

Any future Flocker's Night Outs planned?? I know with the curfew still in tact it's kinda hard to plan one I guess, at least where you can stay out past 10.

Keep us updated Gil if/when something gets planned...I'll try to be there! My (step) daughter is now working as a hostess at the Chimes East so I know she'll give us a good table if that's where we go... :wink:
"Don't dream it. Be it." ~Rocky Horror Picture Show~
Rosie P.
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

PreviousNext

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together