Flockers Monthly Night out III

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Flockers Monthly Night out III

Unread postby Gilfish » Feb 09 2008, 12:56 am

O.K. the ball was great, the parade was wonderful and now who is already missing the fun and are ready to continue the party? Let me know here if you are interested in having a monthly night or day out this month.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Re: Flockers Monthly Night out III

Unread postby Rosie P. » Feb 11 2008, 07:04 pm

I will do my best to be there! Haven't made one yet, but always look forward to going. Don't know if I could do the out-of-town ones though. Here's to future good times! :drunks:
"Don't dream it. Be it." ~Rocky Horror Picture Show~
Rosie P.
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Feb 12 2008, 04:40 am

We usually hold the flockers night out on the 3rd saturday of the month. However, this month (Feb 23rd) many of the people that would usually attend will be tied up at another function and not able to attend. So If we get enough interest we could move it to another saturday night.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby jen* » Feb 12 2008, 10:43 pm

You know Greg and I are ready. Can't do it until after the 23rd, though.
Learning the way of the PINK!
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby thornreaver » Feb 20 2008, 09:38 pm

We would certainly be able to attend whenever it is. We're looking forward to meeting everyone.
thornreaver
New Flocker
New Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 20 2008, 10:29 pm

Well, the Spanish Town Mardi Gras season has ended :smt089 and the Krewe awards :smt038 were given out wednesday night. I would like to thank S.P.L.L. for another great season :smt023 which raised and also distributed a lot of money out to local charities Wednesday night. Way to go guys.

Now what to do.

LET'S CONTINUE THE PARTY. :party:

I would like to invite you and your friends out to the first night of season 3 of the

MONTHLY FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT

we will be going to

THE STATION
on Bennington just off College
for 7:00pm and party till
on Saturday March 22nd

We hope to see you there to party with us. :smt030 :dancegirls: :boobs: So come on out let your hair down and have some fun with us. This is open to anyone who likes to party. Wear something with Flamingos on it, your Krewe shirt, Spanish Town attire or anything pink.

Remember what happens at the Flocking :censored: stays at the Flocking
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 23 2008, 07:54 pm

The first Flocking of the year was a big success :cheer: . About half of the Krewe of Bier bog showed up sporting pink or flamingos and ready to party :drunks: . There were about 20 - 25 persons in attendance even with the short notice and it being Easter weekend. We partied :banhump.gif at a couple of the clubs back and forth till closingand I began seeing :elefant: . I am thankful for our DD ( Designated Driver) or I :beer: would have had to call a cab or try to avoid the :censored: rolling police patrols. The band was great and the girl who played before the band was excellant she will be going places. Alcohol was flowing and as usual we were the loudest group in the building. If you came and could not find us then you were in the wrong bar. Again I would like to thank all of the Bierbogers for showing up and it was nice seeing and partying with you all. Can not wait till next month. Bierbogers I will be getting back with you on the upcoming bus trip :hoorah: to Fred's in Mamou as soon as we have a tentative agreement with a bus company.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Next

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together