QUEEN'S Par-TAY

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Queen's partay

Unread postby brewmeister » Feb 04 2006, 02:19 pm

Our first Queen's Partay and it was AWESOME! Great food, music and company. We finally got to see the faces we've been talking to the last two months. Queen D'Aaron was gorgeous
and lit up the night. Weborah thanks again for all the kind, quick help rendered to me ever since my first posting. Woody you da man, thanks for the lagnaippe and everything else. Our first flocking and it was magnificent, although one flockee didn't understand the honor that was bestowed upon her. JaMaGaFanny or whatever the hell that name is THANKS a million for inviting us to accompany the queen and her friends on our virgin flocking, may many more follow.
Mr & MRS Brewmeister :smt038
brewmeister
Flocker
Flocker

Photos are posted...

Unread postby Weborah » Feb 05 2006, 09:04 am

Photos are finally up... boy that was a chore trying to choose about 100 photos out of 400 great ones!

Randy, A great job with the camera and a special thank you for taking the time to capture some memories!
Queen D'Aaron, STLA and SPLL, thanks for a great party!
Gil, thanks for giving me a break! Tell Mrs. Gil I hope she feels better soon!
Brewmeister, it was great finally meeting you and Mrs. Brewmeister!
Everyone else, I had a great time and it was great seeing you all!
Last edited by Weborah on Feb 05 2006, 07:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aka Weborah
Weborah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby crazytrain » Feb 05 2006, 04:05 pm

The Queen's partay was most enjoyable. I finally got the opportunity to meet the legendary "JUMAGAFANNY", I was not disappointed, for he lives up to the legends. I was honored to have the priveledge of transporting the Queen and her enterage in my spacious chariot and further honored to get to participate in my first real flocking, and I was told that we even made history with what could be the first FEAUX FLOCKING PAS or Flocking Feaux Pas,332,322 oh, anyway it was historic! Thanks to all who have made Mrs. Crazytrain and Myself feel welcome to be part of the SpanishTown experience, We are havin fun yet!!
Pink Skinned and Reakin O'Vanilla, just feelin my way. & Diggin-it!!!
crazytrain
New Flocker
New Flocker

Unread postby DANI B. » Feb 07 2006, 04:01 pm

Queen's party was as "AWESOME as I thought it would be. lots OF PINK PU... oops, I mean" pink feathers" were flowing backstage at the party. Flockings were done....
Food was great .. Thanks to ALL that made the eveing such a success.. Where were you MR JUGGA?
DANI B.
Flocker
Flocker

Thank Ya Flockers

Unread postby Dragonfly » Feb 07 2006, 08:22 pm

Thank You Flockers for making my mother's flocking so fun!!! She now has a fun story to share about being scared silly right after she headed to bed. She loved it, we loved how she sounded on the phone....so, thanks a bunch. :lol: Our tail feathers are a shaking with giggles and we can't wait to move back to Baton Rouge this summer and be around people that know how to have a GOOD TIME!!!
"Nothing Else Matters"
Dragonfly
New Flocker
New Flocker

Re: Thank Ya Flockers

Unread postby Weborah » Feb 07 2006, 10:12 pm

Dragonfly wrote:Thank You Flockers for making my mother's flocking so fun!!! She now has a fun story to share about being scared silly right after she headed to bed. She loved it, we loved how she sounded on the phone....so, thanks a bunch. :lol: Our tail feathers are a shaking with giggles and we can't wait to move back to Baton Rouge this summer and be around people that know how to have a GOOD TIME!!!

We're so glad she like it!

You can see photos here: http://www.spanishtownmardigras.com/flamingos.htm In one you can see her peeking out to see what the heck was going on out there! :shock:

aka Weborah
Weborah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly » Feb 08 2006, 11:35 am

Thanks Deborah....we saw the pics....what a hoot!!!! Glad to know she looks before she just opens the door for "anyone". LOL, y'all are a trip!
"Nothing Else Matters"
Dragonfly
New Flocker
New Flocker

Previous

Return to Chit Chat & General Information