Government St. Balcony Obscene Women: Police file #6477

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Government St. Balcony Obscene Women: Police file #6477

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Jan 17 2006, 01:23 pm

I have arrived.....this must be the height of insanity, I can pass from this earth knowing I have accomplished something of merit. I haven't stopped giggling What a Mardi Gras!!

1-17-06 12:40 I was visited by a uniformed officer of the Baton Rouge Police Department. A kind but misdirected officer that informed me that I have been the subject of an official police complaint. It seems I've offended some citizen of Louisiana with the nudity of my mannequiens.

Always cooperative to these guys I am, they just got another cop shot over a pot arrest. I immediately placed a choir robe over her pert little tits. (no music)

This is a open warning to all the rest of you little flockers when you're on the balcony please, PLEASE stay fully clothed, DO EXPOSE YOURSELF, you don't want to be the reason behind the police "talking" to me again. They have just been cleared of those nasty charges of misconduct and violence during Katrina and I know I don't want to revisit the subject untill there is a few mo' years on the statute of limitations for my past fun times.

I know some people look at my balcony and now I've got to come up with something "special" for my friend....I can offend some of the people some of the time, so I know I'm on to something.....let me think Image
The Great... JuMagGaFanny... has spoken
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

SHAME SHAME

Unread postby Weborah » Jan 17 2006, 03:07 pm

Shame on you! :smt084

Just give them some "Flessie Pasties" like I did on the "Gone Wild Video"!

aka Weborah
Weborah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby TopFlocker » Jan 17 2006, 03:24 pm

You should be ashamed of yourself. I just can not beleive you. What a disgrace you are... You caved in and clothed the little doll. Hell just what through a department store sometime and see how many NAKED mannequiens you find. What a wimp
TopFlocker
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Warning! YOU ARE IN VIOLATION!

Unread postby Artsy » Jan 17 2006, 03:40 pm

Artsy

MVP Flocker

Posted: Jan 17 2006, 01:22 pm

of the BRPD police code #6477......... JuMagGaFanny...... SHAME on you! It sounds like you need to invest in a set of "paisties". Like you said, I am QUEEN, but you're GOIN' DOWN......

I'm such a lawless bastard.......
JuMagGaFanny

SPLL Board

Posted: Jan 17 2006, 03:23 pm

Geeze I didn't think that would be offensive. Yet another person exixts like John Ashcroft putting clothes over the statue of liberty and such. What are they gonna say next?
I'm just glad it wan't a BR cop with an attitude problem, seems like a lot of that going around.

Queen 2006

Unread postby chief of navel opperation » Jan 17 2006, 04:12 pm

........Ahhhrrrrrr...JuMaWhatZitaFantail or whatever...........I see ya got yer girl floozies wear'in sail'in gear now...I guess they'll be help'in with the flocking at the lake, eh??
......anchors aweigh!!!!!!!
chief of navel opperation
Flocker
Flocker

Chocolate ladies

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Jan 17 2006, 08:11 pm

I've been thinking of painting em' chocolate...
The Great... JuMagGaFanny... has spoken
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Chocolate??

Unread postby Artsy » Jan 17 2006, 08:31 pm

JuMagGaFanny.......... There's noWAY I'll say what's on my mind, but I can certainly embellish... Are you taking over a certain Chocolate Factory?? Who'll be Willy? YOU?! You'd make a GREAT Willy... or have a great willy... whatever the case
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Next

Return to Chit Chat & General Information