Queen D'Arron & "RED BRIGADE" orderd to leave

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

"Marvelous Marvin, Man in Black?" Is it so?

Unread postby crazytrain » Feb 06 2006, 10:46 am

JuMag and Capt.
Its us Crazytrain, remember we were hiding out in the back of the front of that thing. The nuts? We witnessed the nuts, it was along the time that Marvelous Marvin was scouting our destination location, he got to movin around so crazy that he even had to back up to go forward. There is no wonder that all that work was going to result in a healthy appetite. I even think I witnessed him eating some of the bait when it took so long to bag our limit. All in all that was the craziest hunting trip of our lifetime and we have The great D'anni to thank for that. Thank You D'anni! :twisted: :shock: 8)
Pink Skinned and Reakin O'Vanilla, just feelin my way. & Diggin-it!!!
crazytrain
New Flocker
New Flocker

I have a lot of evidence...like this...

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Feb 06 2006, 10:54 am

I saw one of em' hoist himself up a in some weird sexual pose or position for pleasure, I think he was looking for the stripper pole or something similar..I do know he remained suspiciously quiet all night...Look at the smiles...he must know what he's doing!
CAUTION...DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, THIS MAN IS A PROFESSIONAL

The Great... JuMagGaFanny... has spoken
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

I was there!

Unread postby LunaSky43 » Feb 06 2006, 11:11 am

:oops:
What a night!..... There was soo much booty in my face I didn't know whether to Shoot it or "Shoot" it!.....Luckily I chose not to shoot with the Cannon! ...One "Outage" that night was enough!...Well Cinnamon never was my favorite spice! :smt005

The great D'anni was in rare form!

As for the "position" pictured above, well....lets just say the members of this little excursion were ALL MULTI TALENTED! Including yourself Jug Man!
"Card Carrying member of the Red Brigade since 2001. Don't hate us because were wild and beautiful!"
LunaSky43
Flocker
Flocker

Unread postby Hedgehog » Feb 07 2006, 08:27 am

:twisted: Next time you tour the sites, Hedgehog would like to burrow in.
Hedgehog
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Unread postby Artsy » Feb 07 2006, 08:37 am

We were "hopefully" successful in our "tabletop Ball" decorations........ What could be more PERFECT than a barely "showing" pregnant stripper for the Spanish Town Ball! And guys, there were 2 c-section scars...... she's definitely a "mommy"! D'Ani put a call into her and maybe she'll come, not just moan (cool way with words, Doug!). Toni, you ought to be ASHMED of yourself.... getting us thrown out like that. I don't know about all of you that were a part of this, but the blond-vampire/pyro chick/candlewax pour-bath was a bizarre show to say the least...... Saturday so ROCKED!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby DANI B. » Feb 07 2006, 04:09 pm

As hostess of the Excursion, I believe a f*&#ing ball was had by everyone. Actually I think it was the party of the year. And yes a preg. doe was bagged with thanks to lots of concentrated Washington bait. And yes I think Prairieville will not be the same since our little visit... and for anyone that frequents the "Gold Club" you are a FREAK. The pyro candle wax chick was on parade... (weirdest thing I 've seen in a while) And Mr and Mrs. Jugga, I am honored you attended the Excursion. Was a BLAST!! 8)
DANI B.
Flocker
Flocker

Interviewing: A book by it's cover?

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Feb 08 2006, 07:33 am

The Great... JuMagGaFanny... has spoken
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Previous

Return to Chit Chat & General Information