NEWS FLASH: DPW sees fit to erase Pink Path

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Officer friendly offered to arrest me for "Damage to pu

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Feb 24 2006, 03:55 pm

The Great... JuMagGaFanny... has spoken
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Paint over THIS!!!

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Feb 24 2006, 03:57 pm

JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Unread postby crazytrain » Feb 24 2006, 05:00 pm

I can't believe it, and I've been stewing since I was notified by the Queen!!! :twisted: Diapered People Working, those Babies, I can imagine the smoke that rose up from the brains that planned that super fund cleanup job. :smt021
Never fear fellow flockers, The jokes on them. They painted over our pink path, oh yes they did, but as that black wears away the pink will rise again. So, even if tonight we are blocked by the weather, we can rest assured that the pink will rise again.
Pink Skinned and Reakin O'Vanilla, just feelin my way. & Diggin-it!!!
crazytrain
New Flocker
New Flocker

Should we expect Quality in our city Government

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Feb 24 2006, 05:03 pm

I think this is a tuft war issue. It's not a suprise that the City Parish is making this a priority they have drawn a line in the street. black over the pink, eh?

Somewhere there is a weasle, we just need to find who is truly behind this. There are plenty of city parish lemmings that quote the "party line" or stand behind ordinances, willing to fall on their sword rather than expose the WEASLE.

While the DPW workers, 5-6 of them total were on site rapidly painting over the pink you have to credit this city for having priorities. Just why is this a high priority, well ask the WEASLE. I for one would like to know who, especially if they are an elected weasle.
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Unread postby Gilfish » Feb 24 2006, 09:38 pm

We can all remember this day as the day that City Parish proved that they can find, concider corrective action and complete that corrective action to a problem within 30 hours.

Just remember the pink path on Spanish Town the next time you call in to have a pot hole filled, a drainage problem, or any other problem that our Public servants need to correct. Insist that they complete the corrective action on the problems you are reporting just as fast as the correction made to the pink path in Spanish Town.

I agree the Pink path will rise again and I guess that City Parish public works will have to continue to repaint to keep the pink path supressed.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

The pink path peeks periously thru

Unread postby Artsy » Mar 02 2006, 04:12 pm

Well D'Ani B and I went by Smiley's house at lunch today and "BRIBED" his front yard (he wasn't at the bribery dinner,so......) and we took a drive to peek at the now-famous pink path........ and LO AND BEHOLD! Pink is PEEKING thru! Looks like those guys from DPW used sub-quality paint...... thank goodness! The PINK PATH PEEKS thru again !! LONG LIVE PINK!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Queen07 » Mar 02 2006, 07:13 pm

Hahahahaha :lol: That's suberb! Thanks for the update Queen D'Aaron! It's nice to know that Our efforts still shine on...

It's a great color pink isn't it! kinda wants me to go to a little detailing.....................................for one never knows what the future may bring
Foxanne
Queen07
Queen 2007
Queen 2007

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat & General Information