2007 Queen of Spanish Town

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Unread postby jen* » Oct 05 2006, 04:46 pm

ROCKY!!!!

You were THE BOMB last night!!!!

I would have picked you right then and there!!!
Learning the way of the PINK!
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Oct 05 2006, 07:20 pm

Jen*

It did sound like it was quite an interesting SPLL Board Meeting. I wonder how many other candidates ended up with some of the crowd and staff getting involved with the show. Did you see the one unknown lady, who was at the grill eating dinner who got up went to the bathroom and wrote " vote Rocky" on her bare chest and then proceeded to come back out and proceded to flash that bare message clearly and proudly to the board members. It sounds like the board really enjoyed :smt050 themselves. What did Greg think. I understand that you received and saw some of the pictures that you took. I thought that the pictures were great. Now, I guess we will have to wait for the boards decision.

\:D/ GO ROCKY! \:D/ \:D/ GO ROCKY!! \:D/ \:D/ GO ROCKY!!! \:D/

Gilfish
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby jen* » Oct 05 2006, 08:26 pm

So where are the pictures?

Get 'em up here!
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Oct 05 2006, 09:36 pm

Jen*

I will soon post those hot steamy photos of those sexy Beer Wenches in their tight, skimpy pink and white dresses worn at the SPLL meeting . I made a promise that I would not release them until the time was appropriate. The timing has got to be right. As for the pictures you should know what the pictures looked like, since you were there first hand taking them. Rocky told me that you had already received several of the pictures today in an private email earlier today. If you did not then let me know and I will immediately email you and Greg the hot sexy photos ( I just hope that they do not cause your computer to melt down) of who I fell should be the 2007 Spanishtown Queen. If selected Rocky will be looking for many more fun and wild beer wenches to add to her court. I know that you will want to be in that wild group, Right?

By the way what time and where do you want to meet to start another good time in the best kept secret party town - Baton Rouge - Oops the secret is out.

Gilfish
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby reyde » Oct 06 2006, 06:50 am

Will the the campaign trail cross North Blvd this evening???
reyde
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Unread postby Weborah » Oct 06 2006, 05:24 pm

Please post to appropriate topic or start a new one. A couple of post were moved here starting a new topic: http://www.spanishtownmardigras.com/bul ... .php?t=342

aka Weborah
Weborah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby jen* » Oct 22 2006, 09:35 pm

I know the competition is TOUGH, but....has decision been reached? This is the best cliffhanger since Dallas.
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat & General Information