Ball Decorations

Discussion about the Ball and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Ball Decorations

Unread postby Missrobin2006 » Jan 19 2016, 12:18 am

To Whom It May Concern:

On July 29-31, 2016, I will be hosting a family reunion for my family in Biloxi, MS. We have come a long way trying to get our family together and we try to get together at least every 2 years. This year we expect our biggest turnout from family all over the country. On Saturday, July 30, 2016 I am planning a Mardi Gras themed banquet which I intend to showcase our rich family heritage & legacy, talent, and of course the elements of Mardi Gras. For most of my family this will be their first and probably their only experience of Mardi Gras and I want to make this their best experience yet.

I am writing to your organization to request any donations of decorations that are left over after your Mardi Gras Ball. Our goal is to create a Mardi Gras themed family reunion; and with your donations, it would really help us create a more authentic experience. During our event we would recognize all of the donors unless instructed otherwise by the organization. We appreciate your time and consideration regarding this request.

Your support would be greatly appreciated-big or small!
Thank you in advance on behalf of the Wheatley Family.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact Robin Willis, the family reunion coordinator, here by private message.

Sincerely,

Robin Willis
Wheatley Family Reunion Coordinator
Missrobin2006
New Flocker
New Flocker

Return to Ball Discussion