MONTHLY FLOCKERS GET TOGETHER

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 16 2006, 07:12 am

East Chimes on Coursey Blvd between Sherwood and Ceder Crest
Saturday March 18th around 4pm after the St. Patricks day parade.

I am sure that I will see you flockers there.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

MARCH FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT at EAST CHIMES

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 19 2006, 02:31 pm

Well if you missed the :smt050 FIRST FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT shame [-X on you, you really missed out on a fun time :smt023 . Several flockers showed up and we had fun from 4pm till around 9pm. I really enjoyed the company, atmosphere, and variety of beer on tap at the East Chimes. Many people would come up to read our Spanishtown t-shirts, some would come up and join the discussions. One woman, well what can I say. I think everyone in attendance will agree that you just had to be there and see for yourself. What do you think Rick? I guess JuMagGaFanny's balcony is not alway necessary. Although I believe that this woman would have the police visiting JuMagGaFanny's establishment again. I really missed out on a chance :smt102 to be the true Spanish Town gentalman ](*,). I know I should have offered to help this damsel in distress or should I say very intoxicated :smt030 damsel look for the $400 she lost. But, I know that coonfacecat would have probably shortened :smt068 my life considerably. I was told that this woman had most of the men in the place :smt119 and many of the women watching her. Of course I did not notice anyone else as my mind was totally preoccupied on a couple of other items :smt118 . Where is a camera when you need it?

Looking forward to next months get together. Enjoyed so much \:D/ that we will meet there again next month.

EAST CHIMES
4pm on April 22nd

(whether you wear your pink/ krewe shirts or not come out and enjoy)
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Flockers Night Out

Unread postby aeonicos » Mar 19 2006, 06:23 pm

I had an absolutely a great time! It was good to see everyone that came out. I think its a great idea to get together monthly, and I will be there. Hopefully more people will come out next time and get together.

Where is JuMagGaFanny when you need him. I believe he would have enjoyed our liquored damsell.

Looking forward to next month's episode...
aeonicos
Flocker
Flocker

Unread postby Queen07 » Mar 20 2006, 05:30 pm

[size=18]IT WAS GREAT ! :smt023 THEY GUYS SURE ENJOYED "THE LADY" . THE BEER SELECTION WAS FATASTIC! I FELT LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE! SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM..SO NOW I'M ON A QUEST...TRY A NEW BREWSKY EACH MONTH! EVERYONE ....HEY IF YOU CAN PLEASE JOIN FELLOW FLOCKERS ............ONCE A MONTH,,IT'S FREAKIN BLAST![/size]
Foxanne
Queen07
Queen 2007
Queen 2007

Unread postby Artsy » Mar 21 2006, 10:04 am

Sorry guys about not making it to The Chimes.............. I had personal stuff going on. I have heard from Dani B. that you can do "Beers Around the World"..... she's been having a BLAST with that. I think you keep some kind of "scorecard", mark off the beers you've tried, and can make comments about them. Sound like you all had a GREAT time, though! I'm going to try like MAD to make it next month! I was planning on going, but, you know, things happen beyond our control.....
I'll see about getting this date on a few other people's calendars so they can join in on the fun too.....
I hope to see you all soon!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 21 2006, 04:08 pm

Artsy,

We did miss you but understand that things do happen that are beyond our control. Our first time to East Chimes. It is a big place and starts getting crowded around 6-7pm. You are right about the beers around the world. I normally do not drink beer as I end up getting intoxicated really quick but will have to start tasting the beers around the world. When coonfacecat and I went to Germany in "82" I was in a contest with some other friends that went with us. We wanted to see who could drink the most different beers in a 5 week period. I of course lost with only consuming 142 different brands but I was also the driver.

Coonfacecat did ask for an Erdinger (a german beer) at East Chimes but they did not carry it. They are going to try to get it but doubt they will be able to because of some kind of Louisiana law. We will keep our finger crossed though. East Chimes has a very good wheat beer made by Abita. Do not remember the name as Aeonicos and I were busy with our intoxicated damsell in distress. She was quite intertaining not only for us but for most of the bar.

Saw the photos, you all are crazy. Sorry I missed it sound like you all had a very good time even with the police showing up.

Hope to see you, the Chief of Navel Operations and others next month.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby koolbreze28 » Mar 22 2006, 07:12 pm

The name of the Abita beer was called Abita Select. I finally got Aeonicos to try it, and he really enjoyed it. The food there is awsome too! I know that I can't wait to go there again.
Smile, someone may be admiring you! ;)
koolbreze28
Flocker
Flocker

Next

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together