MONTHLY FLOCKERS GET TOGETHER

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Beer...

Unread postby Weborah » Apr 08 2006, 02:21 am

Topic started for y'all... Have fun with it!!!

I made it "sticky" so it will stay on top since when you "edit" it doesn't show as a new message, just keep a check on it even if it doesn't show any new post.

:smt040

aka Weborah
Weborah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Gilfish » Apr 09 2006, 04:56 pm

HAD A GREAT TIME AND ENJOYED EVERYONES COMPANY AT THE EAST CHIMES LAST NIGHT. ARRIVED ABOUT 4PM AND ENDED UP WITH ABOUT 14 SHOWING UP AFTER THE STLA GARAGE SALE WHICH DID QUITE WELL. CONGRATULATIONS LADIES OF THE PINK PATH. TRIED SEVERAL NEW BEERS AND SPENT THE EVENING LAUGHING AND CUTTING UP OUT ON THE POURCH TILL ABOUT 10:30. HOPE EVERYONE HAD AS GOOD OF A TIME AS I DID. IT LOOKED LIKE THEY DID. NEXT TIME WE MAY HAVE TO GET MORE TABLES.

SEE EVERYONE AGAIN ON APRIL 22ND AT 4PM AT THE EAST CHIMES.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby GRHM » Apr 09 2006, 09:04 pm

Last night was great. I think everyone had a killer time. Looking foward to the 22nd and doing it again. Hope to see everyone there.
GRHM
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

I Had a GREAT time!

Unread postby Artsy » Apr 10 2006, 08:53 am

Me and the Naval Chief had a GREAT time saturday! The wind was a little nippy, but that's the way it goes.......
We did really well on our STLA spnosored garage sale....... making a little over $1000.00!!!
Half will go to the Battered Women's Shelter, and the other half will go to Cat Haven's Feral program. It definitely was a night for celebration!
I'm not sure if I have the "guts" to do the beer around the world thingy (some of those beers were downright wretched!), so I think I'll just watch you guys taste, smile, or grimace..... whatever the case will be......
See you all on the 22nd! (and you're right Gilfish, we probably WILL need to commandier additional tables.....)
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby GRHM » Apr 10 2006, 09:50 am

Artsy,
Congrats to you and the ladies of STLA... Ya'll did a great job this weekend..
did you manage to get the Chief defrosted he was looking a bit chilly Sat. night.
GRHM
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Artsy » Apr 10 2006, 10:24 am

Well, yeah...... I'm really good at that! You know, one of those extremely "fine tuned" talents that I have, BUT that's another story for another time! I wonder how big this ST monthly "get together" will get?? The Chimes might just have to put more tables out on the porch..... or we can warn them of our intentions..... nah, it's funner to surprise 'em and catch them off guard....
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby GRHM » Apr 10 2006, 11:16 am

Ya we could set our goal to fill the porch.
not sure they could handle that, but it would be fun to watch them try...
GRHM
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

PreviousNext

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together