2007 Queen of Spanish Town

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

2007 Queen of Spanish Town

Unread postby JuMagGaFanny » Sep 07 2006, 01:56 pm

The board would entertain your suggestions for queen of SPANISH TOWN MARDI GRAS.
Please submit name & photo here...
The Great... JuMagGaFanny... has spoken
JuMagGaFanny
SPLL Board
SPLL Board

Unread postby The Queen 2004 » Sep 07 2006, 02:40 pm

You need not apply or nominate anyone. We've got the perfect candidate for next year's queen. She's unbeatable. Don't waste your time. :D
Last edited by The Queen 2004 on Sep 08 2006, 01:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D'Aaron is my hero.
The Queen 2004
New Flocker
New Flocker

Re: 2007 Queen

Unread postby Gilfish » Sep 07 2006, 08:23 pm

I have always taken up the challenge and when you say not to apply because you have the perfect queen for 2007 it sounds like I am talking to the City Parish suits who want to rain on our parade. So I have to put COONFACECAT up for nomination for 2007 Spanish Town Queen. For a photo go to the Forum " Put a face with a name" and then go to
"Fellow Flockers". As most of you know Coonfacecat ( Roxanne Leachman) is a party animal and has has about 30-35 years of practice and have known her never to be out done. Always the life of any group. She has been supporting Spanish Town for years. She did not back down from the opportunity to put her mark on the town after the 2006 Judges Bribery Dinner. Whether it is getting someone straight or she is floor dancing, she like the energizer bunny! Just give her a couple of drinks and she keeps going and going and going. As those who attend the Monthly Flockers Night Out can attest to.

She does not go anywhere that she does not promote Spanish Town Mardi Gras whether it is here in town. out of state or out of the country.

JuMaGaFanny you know me and you know my nomination so go with someone that knows how to have a good time and forget about someone who might be perfect but who has not been identified. You know the old saying one in the hand is better than two in the bush. Wait, maybe that does not fit as I am sure that the board would rather have two in the bush.

I am sure there are others that will back my nominee for 2007 Spanish Town Queen.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Re: 2007 Queen

Unread postby jen* » Sep 07 2006, 09:11 pm

Gilfish wrote:I am sure there are others that will back my nominee for 2007 Spanish Town Queen.

Oooooh! MEMEMEMEMEME!

I back your nomination!

VOTE FOR ROXY!
Learning the way of the PINK!
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » Sep 07 2006, 09:29 pm

Thank you Jen*

You have known Roxy for a short while but you have to admit she does not stop. Just like the night at the Cadillac for Laura and your Birthday party. That was a night to remember. You all were party animals and Flessie did not miss a single minute.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby koolbreze28 » Sep 08 2006, 07:24 am

I would love to see Roxanne as Queen for 2007....I think she has the spunk and attitude you need to be the Queen. She has my vote!! :)
Smile, someone may be admiring you! ;)
koolbreze28
Flocker
Flocker

Unread postby The Queen 2004 » Sep 08 2006, 01:17 pm

Well, well... it looks like competition could be fierce this year!! :twisted:

:D
D'Aaron is my hero.
The Queen 2004
New Flocker
New Flocker

Next