Flocker's Monthly Get Together II

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

a NEW Patio!

Unread postby Artsy » Mar 28 2007, 03:20 pm

Gilfish,
We met Pu$$ies Galore yesterday evening for her B-Day at Parrain's restaurant on Perkin's Rd ....... kind of behind Zippy's. They had a MAHVALOUS big patio around the back of the restaurant! A GREAT place, and the food was good too! We asked how late they were open.... they are open until eleven on saturday night. Maybe this would be a cool place for the next flocking?? We had a good time and wanted to pass this on!
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 29 2007, 02:47 am

Thanks for the info. I have to go near there tommorrow and I will go in and check it out. Several of us went to Freds in Mamou last Saturday. We had a great time. It is an early morning party. They open at 9:30am and close at 1:30pm. I got wasted!!!! I mean I really got wasted. I figure about 1 drink :beer: from passing out. I have not done that in about 25 years. Maybe it was the 17 1/2 pint bottles of Hot damn :cheers: that we bought and split. really 1/2 pint bottles for $5. They do a live radio remote from there and always have a live cajun band playing. There were people from Shreveport, Monroe, Texas, Kentucky, and many other places. A small place but they pack'em in. We got pictures of Flessie at Freds. The Fiddler even put Flessie on his shoulder and danced around as he played. Only open 4 hours but I could not have handled more. Strange hearing last call with the sun up at 1:30pm. Also strange being that intoxicated and spending the rest of the day up ( barely) and not waking up the next day with a hangover. I Did miss the yager breast shots though. Greg What do you think maybe we can get the girls to help us with some Hot Damn Breast shots :boobs: :smooch: :censored: ? What about it girls?

THANK YOU :thanks: Greg, Jen*, coonfacecat, Coolbreze28 and Jamie for putting up with me and showing me such a great time at Fred's in Manou.
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Mamou

Unread postby Artsy » Mar 29 2007, 01:10 pm

Mamou.... Is that the place with the "chicken" Mardi Gras? I've never been there, but from what you've described....maybe we ought to do a "flocking" out there one time! WOW! Sounded like all of you had a hell of a time.....I guess it's kind of like a Mardi Gras day EVERY day there.... Waking up partying and shuttin' it down at 1:30PM..... HA! Glad you all had fun..! :beer:
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

Unread postby Gilfish » Mar 29 2007, 11:27 pm

I have never seen a business that was able to succeed by only being open for 4 hours a week. They must be doing something right. They pack the place for that 4 hours though.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby gjp605 » Apr 01 2007, 08:47 am

:celebrate: Fred's in Mamou is a classic. It has been there since the 40's and is the place where many local Cajun folks from Acadia go and many people from all over the globe. I think that Hot Damn breast shots are a great idea. The manager, "Tante Sue de Mamou" is 76 and carries a 1/2 pint of HD in a holster. As Roxie said, my mentor!
http://www.fredsociety.com/mamou.html
http://www.lsue.edu/acadgate/mamou.htm
gjp605
New Flocker
New Flocker

Unread postby jen* » May 07 2007, 05:25 pm

May get together anyone???
Learning the way of the PINK!
jen*
Veteran Flocker
Veteran Flocker

Unread postby Gilfish » May 08 2007, 01:08 pm

You know that we are in for a get together. Coonfacecat will be checking out a place this week ( Chealses ???) somewhere near Perkins & Acadian area. I will post as soon as they chec it out.

How was your trip to N.C. :yougogirl: ? You missed a good :party: birthday outing with Greg. Interesting evening at the Gold Club from :boobs: to :moon2: to :censored: :flash: much :mixeddrink: alcohols consumed :drunks: . By the way speaking of Birthday's Happy belated birthday Artsy. Hope that your birthday was everything you wished it would be. By the way have you gotten you kitchen done?

I will let everyone know when where the next Flocker night out will be this week. Stay tuned.
Look forward to seeing you at the Flocking we will begin discussing a road trip to Mamou to Freds if thee is enough people that want to go we may look into gettin a bus to take us as we will not want to be behind the wheel :beer: on the drive back.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

PreviousNext

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together