Flocker's Monthly Get Together II

Discussion about the Monthly Flockers Get Together and anything about it.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Unread postby Gilfish » May 16 2007, 10:17 am

YES, IT IS COMING UP TO THAT TIME OF THE MONTH. NO, LADIES I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MONTHLY FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT. THIS MONTH IT WILL BE HELD AT:

CHELSEA'S

LOCATED UNDER THE PERKINS ROAD OVERPASS ACROSS THE STREET FROM BET-R-STORE & DUVICS ON KALURAH ST.

THE GROUP FLOCKIN WILL BEGIN AROUND 5:00 - 6:00 PM TILL WHENEVER ON SATURDAY MAY 19TH . I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE BAND THAT WILL BE PLAYING THERE THAT NIGHT WILL BE THE GEORGE PORTER JR. AND RUNNIN PARDNERS. SOUND FAMILIAR THIS IS THE BAND THAT PLAYED FOR THE 2007 SPANISHTOWN BALL AND WERE THEY GOOD. SO LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A FLOCKIN GOOD TIME AT THE MAY FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT.

THEY DO SERVE FOOD

PLEASE, TRY TO EMAIL OR POST BACK SO THAT WE CAN TRY TO RESERVE ENOUGH SPACE FOR THE GROUP.

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE FLOCKIN STAYS AT THE FLOCKIN. YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO BE THERE TO SEE WHAT THE FLOCK DOES NEXT.

SEE YOU THERE
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

JULY - MONTHLY FLOCKERS NIGHT OUT

Unread postby Gilfish » Jul 17 2007, 07:33 pm

:stop: Just a note to let those of you who are looking for something to do the afternoon of July 21st. There will be a Monthly Flockers Night Out :party: at "The Station" on Bennington Ave off of College. The night out will begin at 6 pm :dancegirls: and last till whenever :beer: . There will be a band later in the evening which will be " The Neighborhood Band ". Just a reminder that a $5 cover charge will begin around 8 pm. Would love to see many of you that we have not seen in several months. Just think the kick off of the Spanish town season is less than 6 months away. Can you :jawdrop: believe that !!!! ,seems like the season just ended. by the way the Station will have the fixings for the Pink :mixeddrink: Puddies.

See you all at the Station this Saturday.

Gilfish
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

august flocking

Unread postby Queen07 » Jul 26 2007, 09:53 pm

Queen Roxanne requests ALL Krewe's to The Station off Bennington on August 18th at 7 pm ............ Pink P's will be there.. :celebrate: Ask Dani' B. !!!!!With a little help of 151 :yougogirl:
last thing I recall was "Gilfish Take me home I R drunk" :bomb:
hahahahahahaha
oh by the way Queen D'Aaron ... Queen Laura had her little poodle skirt on at last flocking.... that was interesting.....need I say more......

Thanks to all you Flockers for a great time this past flocking.......... :woohoo: ............... you know who you are!!!

Love the Pink!

Queen Roxanne
Foxanne
Queen07
Queen 2007
Queen 2007

Unread postby Artsy » Jul 27 2007, 09:12 am

Sorry I missed all the revelry last Saturday..........I hope to make it in August...... do you know yet who's playing? I know Doug and Angel are counting on the Cam Pyle Band (they have become one of their favs!)....
I guess Q Laura instead of shaking her tailfeathers, she was shaking her dog hair? HA! Laura in a poodle skirt......how fun is that! Thanks Anne for saving my sis........she was apparently "in need" of saving! I miss you guys lots and I SO HOPE things settle down soon so I can come and PLAY.....

Queen 2006
Artsy
Queen 2006
Queen 2006

August Monthly Flockers Night Out

Unread postby Gilfish » Aug 14 2007, 07:34 am

Just a note to :anyone: to let those of you who are :beatdeadhorse: or who have had :splat: and looking for some fun :roflmao3: and a few :beer: or :wine: then the afternoon of August 18th is what you've been looking for. There will be a MonthlyFlockers Night Out at "The Station" on Bennington Ave off of College. doors open at 6 and the party will begin at 7 pm and last till whenever. There will be a band " The Harvey Wallbangers" later in the evening. So come on out and :party: :drunks: :dancegirls: :grouphug: :woot: and :boobs: Just a reminder that a $5 cover charge will begin around 8 pm. Would love to see many of you that we have not seen in several months. Just think the kick off of the Spanish town ball and parade are only 5 months away. are you already getting into the mood and starting to see PINK.

See you all at the Station this Saturday.

Gilfish
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

NOVEMBER 24th FLOCKERS DAY OUT

Unread postby Gilfish » Nov 18 2007, 12:34 pm

PLANNED EXCURSION
:cheer: to :cheers:
FRED's in MAMOU
SATURDAY NOV. 24th, 2007

Leave Baton Rouge around 6a.m.
Return around 3- 4 p.m.

Live Cajun Band and Live Cajun Radio Show
:beer: :dancegirls: :drunks: :party: :mixeddrink: :dance: :elefant:
every Saturday.

If you :anyone: would like to go
please post back to this forum by Wed. 21st
so that we can :gangup: determine where to meet up at.

Will not interfer with LSU gamse since it is Friday 23rd.
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Trip to Fred's in Mamou

Unread postby Gilfish » Nov 27 2007, 07:36 pm

The day started early and 7 members from the Krewe of Bier Bog braved the traffic on Highway 190 west to Mamou. Upon arrived at 8:30am on a cool rainy Saturday morning we bellied up to the bar for Bloody Mary's. It was not long before the Live Cajun Band and the Live Cajun Radio kicked off. A tradition that occurs every Saturday monring of the year at Fred's. It was good to see Tante Sue the owner of Fred's already having a good time. Tante Sue was introduced to Flessie and at that point Tante Sue took Flessie out to Two Step on the dance floor. After several Bloody Mary's the dancing began and we then began drinking beer and Hot Damn and Apple Pucker. Many of the people in the bar were courious as to the flamingo's in the bar and one the clothing. Of course we told the story of Spanish Town and introduced them the the 2007 Queen. We managed to keep a couple of people sober enough to drive home when the bar closed at 2 pm in the afternoon. See the bar is only open one day a week and then only from 8 am till 2 pm. We were invited back to enjoy Lundi Gras which everyone said was the best time to visit but warned us that in the afternoon the streets would be so packed that you would not be able to move. Sounds like fun. On just about any Saturday you are there you can see people from around the U.S. and sometimes from around the world. A popular hole in the wall. If you did not go you missed out on a great time.

The Krewe of Bier Bog invades Fred's in Mamou
Krewe out for fun
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Previous

Return to Flocker's Monthly Get Together