Queen of Spanish Town 2009

General Discussion about anything and everything.

Moderators: Weborah, Moderator Team

Re: Queen of Spanish Town 2009

Unread postby Gilfish » Oct 20 2008, 03:32 pm

What a Halloween party put in by Artsy & Chief. If you missed it , you missed one hell of a party a neighbor even began throwing golf balls from across the fence. All I can say to that neighbor is :smt097 F.U. and :kissass: kiss my lilly white.

By the way nominee for Spanish Town :queen: Queen 09 - Margie was in attendance along with all of the village people. alcohol :beer: flowed freely, food consumed, more :smt030 alcccohol :flash: was consumed, good music, morre :lush: alcchoooolll was drunk, dancing :whee: :banhump.gif :whee2: and more drinking what a night and then :censored: well :jawdrop: you just had to be there. I made my 2nd annual Halloween swim and then consumed more allochol. All of the costumes were great.

Again, Thank you :smt038 Artsy & Chief the psycodelic/ Black Light Haloween event has got those of us who attended ready for the start of the 2009 Spanish Town Mardi Gras season which is just around the corner.

If I can remember through the alkahuall induced :mixeddrink: haze I was doing a lot of support work through out the night.

Go Margie for :queen: 2009 Queen

I will always be there to give you some support.

Gilfish
Krewe of BierBog
The American Order of Froth Blowers
Krewe out for fun
Always looking for that next pink encounter
Gilfish
MVP Flocker
MVP Flocker

Unread postby G Spot # 3 » Nov 07 2008, 11:21 am

:hoorah: :elefant: Yahoooo It is official this years Queen of Spanish Town, :queen: Queen Margie :yougogirl:2009 :queen: :banhump.gif In a Very top secret board meeting :grouphug: we were not invited to (Seems we are too destracting like we were at the last one :boobs: ). This last Tuesday November 4th it was decided Margie would be Queen. She was told the news the following morning and has been jumping up and down shouting I am Queen I am Queen :queen: ever since. :queen: :queen: :queen: There was a gathering that Wednesday night where much drink :mixeddrink: was drunk & drunks :drunks: :celebrate: were :moon2: drinking :beer: . More to come let the season begin and All Hail Queen Margie.:celebrate: :thanks: :thanks:
G Spot # 3
New Flocker
New Flocker

Unread postby G Spot » Nov 07 2008, 03:20 pm

Ok I've changed my user name & added a temp avatar just to see how it works :cheer:
G Spot
Flocker
Flocker

Unread postby G Spot » Dec 12 2008, 05:48 pm

Come meet the Queen

In keeping with being a part of Spanish Town. Here is the deal. We have our Royalty :queen: :king: :bancha.gif and now we have our :elefant: theme. Now keep the rest of this to yoursellf :gossip: . This Wednesday December 17th the birthing of the Flamingo's will take place. The address is 1440 Government around 6:30 Bring your skill/jig saws and Alcohol :celebrate: :beer: because nothing goes better together than power tools and booze :drunks: unless of course your naked :moon2: :boobs: :whee2: with a power tool and booze. You will have to count your own fingers when you leave.

So turn the damm tube off and come be apart :dancegirls: & :smt100
G Spot
Flocker
Flocker

Previous

Return to Chit Chat & General Information