Late Breaking News
- December 02, 2014
- The 2015 Spanish Town Mardi Gras Parade Forms will be emailed this week to the contact person for all krewes who paraded in 2014. If you do not get the form by the end of the week and your krewe paraded last year, please email using the contact page on the website and the forms will be sent out to you ASAP. Please identify your krewe and supply a phone number for the contact person.
- November 25, 2014
- The 2015 Spanish Town Mardi Gras Theme: St. Valentine's Day Masquerade
- The 2015 Spanish Town Mardi Gras King: Shelby Holmes
- The 2015 Spanish Town Mardi Gras Queen: Johanna Smith
- The 2015 Spanish Town Mardi Gras Grand Marshal: Allen Kirkpatrick
- November 13, 2014
- All 2015 Spanish Town Ball tables are Sold Out any future payments received will be returned.
- If you are looking to purchase tickets or have extra tickets you are trying to sell you can post in the forum under this topic to try and find someone else trying to buy or sell. You can also visit the hall the day of the Ball, there are usually tickets available there that persons who can't attend are trying to sell.
- November 08, 2014
- A block of rooms with group rates for the Spanish Town Mardi Gras Ball have been reserved at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown for January 30, 2015 - February 01, 2015. The special room rate will be available until January 12th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. However, the group rate may still be available after the cut-off date, depending on availability. Make your reservations using this link: Booking Link
- November 05, 2014
- The 2015 Spanish Town Mardi Gras Ball applications were emailed to the contact person of last year's parading krewes Monday, November 3rd. If you have not received yours please use the contact page to contact the website administrator.
- June 10, 2014
- Spanish Town Ladies’
Auxiliary BOWLING FUNDRAISER
Circle Bowl, 8878 Florida Blvd
Saturday - June 28, 2014 - 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
It's that time again- We so hope you'll join us in attending and supporting this fun event!
$30.00 per Person
($110 per team of four/lane)
Includes: 3 Games of 9 pin No-Tap
(knock down 9 pins - it counts as a STRIKE!)
Fresh Made Pizza, Soft Drinks and Cash Bar
After Party at Ms. G’s Tavern
Raffle Bags - 50/50 - Jello Shots - Trophy Awards
Proceeds to benefit STLA Charities
For more information please contact:
Laura McDavitt - 241-2318
Jenny Miller – 448-5386
Krewe or Team Name: ____________________
Team Captain: __________________________
Contact Number: ________________________
Bowler 2: ______________________________
Bowler 3: ______________________________
Bowler 4: ______________________________
Complete and return with payment to:
STLA c/o Laura McDavitt
727 Lonita St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70815