February - June 2011 News Archive
- June 09, 2011
- Spanish Town Ladies’ Auxiliary BOWLING
Saturday - June 25, 2011 - 10:00 am- 2:00 pm
$20.00 per Person
($100 per team / lane)
3 Games of 9 pin No-Tap
(knock down 9 pins - it counts as a STRIKE!)
Fresh Made Pizza & Soft Drinks
Cash Bar & Raffles
Proceeds to benefit STLA Charities
For more information please contact:
Laura McDavitt - 241-2318
Sheri Girl – 324-4585
Krewe or Team Name: ____________________
Team Captain: __________________________
Contact Number: ________________________
Bowler 2: ______________________________
Bowler 3: ______________________________
Bowler 4: ______________________________
Bowler 5: ______________________________
Complete and return with payment to:
STLA c/o Laura McDavitt
727 Lonita St.
Baton Rouge, La. 70815
- Spanish Town Ladies’ Auxiliary BOWLING FUNDRAISER
- March 03, 2011
- SPLL will hold its Annual Meeting on Wednesday, March 30th, at the Roux House on Third St at 7:00 PM. Parade awards and charity donations will occur at this meeting. All SPLL members and parading Krewe members are invited. Hope to see you there. SPLL Board
- March 03, 2011
- The Spanish Town Mardi Gras Parade WILL ROLL come rain or sunshine!
- March 01, 2011
- The Mandatory Driver's Safety Meeting will be held at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 at The Roux House located at 143 N Third St and the Judge's Bribery Dinner will be at 7:20 PM at the same location.
- February 15, 2011
- Don't forget to take advantage of our Photo Section and upload your favorite photo memories of the Ball; share with everyone and become a part of our archive history!
- If you are one of our honorable 2011 Dignitaries please send me a photo that you would like to be displayed on the Parade Page and in our Photos section. Please send them to Weborah[@]SpanishTownMardiGras[.]com and I will get them up ASAP.
- February 11, 2011
- The only entrance into the Ball will be the main entrance on River Road.
- Due to construction, people holding B2 Parking Passes will need to keep going down Government Street to River Road and proceed to the rollup doors just past the entrance to the hall to enter the parking garage.
- February 07, 2011
- The Mandatory Driver's Safety Meeting and the Judge's Bribery Dinner will be at 7:00 PM on Wednesday March 02, 2011, location to be announced at a later date.
- February 02, 2011
- All 2011 Ball tickets were mailed out yesterday from zip code 70808, they should be arriving soon. If you have not received them by the end of next week please contact the webmaster using the Contact Page and we will get in touch with you.